Where no .... hair ... has gone before

If you think this is about dyeing my hair some crazy technicolor shade, BTDT. No. This is about dying my hair a color it has NEVER been before.

Before: Wella Color Charm "Cinnamon"
On the advice of my 6 year old son, I colored it with Wella's "Cinnamon". Ask me if I'll ever let a 6 year old decide what color my hair should be again....

After 2 or 3 weeks with it this shade, I just wasn't "feeling it". So it had to go. If you've been following this blog or my facebook profile for any length of time, you'll know I've got NO reservations [take that! Tony Bourdain] about chemically altering my hair. None WHAT-so-ever.

I've been PINK! and TURQUOISE! and "Black Cherry"! In younger days, I've channeled Madonna with bleached hair. It's been short, long, completely non-existent. But today...

Today I'm taking it to a place... the final frontier... boldly going... You get the picture.

Source

No comments: