Housecleaning Haiku: School Papers

With kids in elementary school, there are ALWAYS papers coming home. Thankfully Tuesday is designated "backpack mail" day. Let me tell you that I DREAD Tuesday afternoons. Because with two kids, I get DOUBLE the crap information. Which is ironic really when you consider that our school is LEED certified. Or working on becoming such. And next year, Thing 3 will be going to the same school. The extra paper just goes in the recycling bin, but really, folks, do we NEED to waste the energy making/distributing extra copies? Could we NOT have an online version???? PLEASE??? I'm drowning over here! And then there's all the worksheets/homework sheets from school. With rare exception, it's all headed to the recycle bin, too.

School Papers

Killing Trees, so sad
Duplicate papers, so bad

Drowning here, I'm mad!

No comments: