Kick up dust,
House clean must!
My apologies to Master Yoda.
It's officially the first day of spring in our household: Easter Sunday *and* the week of Spring Break. So in honor of rising to new life, the house must shed the detritus of the previous year and shine forth like a beacon of cleanliness. Or at least that's the plan.
I would say that I'm motivated simply because its spring. But that would be disingenuous. Reality is that I've got a mere ten weeks (!!!) until the house must be pristine and showroom ready. Anyone with small kids knows just what a daunting task that is!
- I've yet to put Christmas completely away
- The leftovers of Easter baskets are flung far and wide
- The living room is swathed in clean laundry
- Fabric scraps and cuttings abound in some of the WEIRDEST places
- Passport application expedited for middle child (I will not procrastinate on this again!)
- Once the passport arrives, overnight it to Indonesian embassy with Visa application
- Cook down the freezer
- Physical and Occupational Therapy for me
- Doctor appt for The Boy
- Doctor appts for me
- Sewing recital costumes
- Ordering picutres for school
- Finishing up the FHC dress and getting through the Sacramental prep program
- Two more Bernina mastery classes
- Home dec sewing classes at Joann's
- Middle Child's sewing classes as well