Wardrobe Refashionista In Training

I'll admit it. I'm TERRIFIED. Petrified. Scared poopless as it were about taking the Wardrobe Refashion pledge for life. I know that never buying new in a store again wouldn't KILL me. And there's "Get out of Refashionista Jail Free" cards available. But... but... I'd feel like I let myself down if I didn't make it. But you know what? I'm going to go for the 6 months when it's time to sign up again. I tried the 2 months variety. And it wasn't so hard. And shoes don't count... So that ShoeDazzle membership? Well that's just A-OK.


And the six months will be up before my birthday. Besides. I sew most of my own stuff already. And I could seriously get down with the Etsy love. So here I am... counting down until the Wardrobe Refashion sign up period rolls around again. I'm just a teeny bit disappointed that it's not happening now. But I can wait until February 15th. After all, I just scored an entire winter wardrobe at Target for less than $60 (including the latte from Starbucks, yo). So that won't count against me.


I can do this. I can. I hope know I can.







Refashion on my bruthas and sistas!

No comments: