Round Three

Of my sewing-capades is in full effect. I cut the pattern on the largest size because my measurements differ anywhere from 2" to half an inch from the [cough]size 22[cough] on the pattern envelope. Talk about demoralizing. Anyhoo, the pattern is kick-a$$ awesome. I never thought I'd like it as much as I do. And this fabric that my MIL gave my nana who didn't want it and gave it to me because it was "too expensive" to have it made up is to DIE for. The picture just doesn't do it justice...




Here's the project in progress...


2 comments:

Trudy Callan said...

Can't wait to see it when it's done.

www.sewingwithtrudy.blogspot.com

Shay said...

I envy you possession of this pattern. I always meant to buy it when it was first issued, and then piddled around until one day I realized it was GONE (unless I wanted to pay it's weight in gold on eBay).

Can't wait to see how it makes up.